|YDzine Jan 05|
Last Ever YDzine
Allow me to quickly explain what YourHealthOrganizer is all about. Hope to see you all at www.yourhealthorganizer.com!
Health Organiser (YHO)
We take our health for granted until something goes wrong. This site aims to help you to stay healthy. How?
• By providing you with your own personal health record with which you can actively influence and take control of.
• By enabling you to converse with other folks with similar problems.
• By allowing you to give selected information to your doctor or other health providers.
• By providing you with a personalised emergency card that can be carried with you at all times.
• By updating you with the latest information on relevant medical issues.
• By providing you with a series of online medical diagnosis tools that have been designed by leading medical practitioners.
• By giving you the opportunity to discuss (secure online email) your medical issues with one of our online doctors.
So subscribe and become a YHO member and take charge of your health. As a member you get unlimited access to all our Health Management Tools. You also receive Health Points with which you can buy any of the Medical Diagnostic Tools. These Health Points are valid for 12 months and allow you the flexibility to access the Medical Diagnostic Tools which best meet your health needs at a specific time.
The following online subscriptions are available:
• YHO Basics - Unlimited access to the Health Management Tools plus 100 free Health Points.
• YHO Plus - Unlimited access to the Health Management Tools plus 200 free Health Points.
• YHO Premium - Unlimited access to the Health Management Tools plus 300 free Health Points.
Find more information about these Tools and subscription details at www.yourhealthorganizer.com
Medication Overuse Headache
It may seem ironic, but many people suffer from headaches caused by the overuse of medications used to treat headaches. Medication Overuse Headaches affect at least 1% of the population. It is the most common cause of recurrent daily headaches. Some people suffer these headaches for 10 years or more. Read More...
Vitamin Rich Diet Protects Eyes
Here’s another reason to eat your fresh fruit and vegetables. A diet rich in vitamins has now been shown to lower the risk of contracting macular degeneration, the leading cause of blindness among the elderly in developed countries. Read More...
Junk Food and Mental Illness
Could the rise in mental illness around the world be related to changes in what we eat? The UK based Mental Health foundation has found a clear link between a poor diet and attention deficit disorder, depression, Alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia. Read More...
You have received this because you have subscribed to YourDiagnosis.com with the email address: %RECIPIENTADDRESS%.
Unsubscribe follow the link and type in your email and click unsubscribe